BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

To Do List

In light of the new year, my first plan was to get back in shape by attending two different exercise classes 4 times a week. But that plan is on a short hiatus since I contracted bronchitis after attending my first cardio class last Wednesday. I need to write my goals, or to do list, down so I can stay focused. Eventually, I will rearrange the order, but for now this will do:


-Stick to my exercise plan.
-Funding- How am I going to save money for outfits?
-Keep my eye on the prize.
-Figure out which horse I'm going to use (Dakota, hopefully), start working and desensitizing her. (Not starting til the weather is warmer)
-Outfits- there is a lot of cheap clothes out there, even rentals...which I'm considering.
-Keep up with news topics
-Have people ask me random questions that require quick-thinking
-Make flashcards about PRCA rules, equine facts (I'm going to use the study guides kids use for the 4-H Horse Knowledge bowl...I have sources now!), MRA (Miss Rodeo America) and MRM (Miss Rodeo Missouri) history and facts...I'll do this during the summer when I have more time.
-Speech ideas...I need a speech about Missouri.
-Idea for an Innovative outfit...my favorite movie character...I have too many favorites.
-Eventually, I need to start making a business plan of who I would ask for sponsorships, but I'll worry about that way later.
-Need to find someone to take a few headshots and 8x10

I'm sure I'll think of more things as they arise, but for now this makes my mind a little more clear! I'm not sure how often I'll post. Maybe once a week or every other week or whenever I feel necessary. For those of you following, I'll eventually post more information about the pageant and the resources I find along the way, just in case anyone out there is looking for more help on where they can find rodeo queen items.

0 comments: